CarboGasket Flake is a thermoplastic natural resin soluble in ethanol and has a high adhesive capacity for gasket sealant formulations.
Our product is soluble in ethanol and due to its flaked form, has an easy solubility. CarboGasket Flake is also compatible with nitryl rubber, providing excellent balance and performance as a vehicle of metal to metal adhesion.
Find below more information on this thermoplastic natural resin, including transportation, packaging and product availability details. Please contact our team if more information is needed.
A Flaked Tackifier for Gasket Sealant and Automotive Adhesive Formulations
CarboGasket Flake has a high adhesive capacity and can be used to bond parts of engines, joints and pipes for applications in the automobile, chemical and petrochemical industries. For example, our natural resin can be used as a raw material with other substances or by itself in formulations for:
- Gasket sealants
- Automotive adhesives
Shipping & Handling
- We export in containers of 20ft and 40ft.
- CarboGasket Flake is a natural resin. Therefore, it is classified as a non-hazardous material.
- Paper bags of 25 kg (approx. 55 lbs)
- Big bags from 500 – 1,000 kg (approx. 1,102 – 2,204 lbs)
- We recommend storage in dry and fresh places.
More Product Information
- Made In Brazil
- Polytrade has more than two decades of experience delivering its products all over the world.
CarboGasket Flake is a new addition to our portfolio. Thus, we have stock where it is produced in Brazil. However, Polytrade has a history of making its portfolio offerings available in several locations through domestic inventorying and through strategic partners around the world. Soon there will be more locations. Please find below product availability: