Carbofen-X is a plant-based, water-soluble powder with excellent air-entraining and plasticizing properties for mortar made of Portland cement. The active ingredient for this product is derived from a resin originating from a tree of the pine family.
Find below more information on Carbofen-X, including transportation, packaging and product availability details. Please contact our team if more information is needed.
Dry Mix Mortar Applications
Due to its chemical and physical properties, Carbofen-X is a cost-effective, ready-for-use, air-entraining agent and plasticizer for mortar made of Portland cement. This water-soluble product is a versatile option since it may be used by itself or with other raw materials in many mortar mix applications, such as:
- Dry mix mortar for DIY to large construction projects,
- Cementitious masonry,
- Adhesive mortar,
- Plastering mortar,
- Repair mortar.
Shipping & Handling
- We export in containers of 20ft and 40ft.
- Polytrade has more than two decades of experience delivering its products all over the world.
- Paper bags of 20 kg (approx. 44 lbs)
- We recommend storage in dry and fresh places.
- Tightly reclose packaging, the product is hygroscopic.
More Product Information
- Made in Brazil
- Worldwide Shipping
Polytrade has made its products available in several locations through domestic inventorying and through strategic partners around the world. Find below the locations that stock Carbofen-X: