Carbofen Resin is a natural material, processed and modified to an excellent air-entraining agent for concrete and mortar made of Portland cement is created.
This fine brown powder is insoluble in water. However, the Carbofen Resin can be saponified with sodium hydroxide (NaOH) to become a soap solution and soluble in H2O.
A Natural Resin for a Greener World
When thinking of a greener footprint and impact on the environment, Carbofen Resin is an excellent choice. Not only is this plant-based resin eco-friendly, but it is also flexible. The Carbofen Resin is capable of being utilized as a soap solution with other raw materials or by itself while maintaining the final product’s quality.
- Improve workability
- Decrease bleeding
- Increase resistance to the freeze-thaw cycle
Our powdered natural resin is compliant with ASTM C260 Standard Specification for Air Entraining Admixtures for Concrete. Depending on the applied dosage, the Carbofen Resin will incorporate 4-6% of air into the concrete design. Thus, our product can be utilized in concrete mixes for various applications, such as:
- Walls and floors made of concrete in building constructions,
- Pre-molded slabs,
- Roads in highway projects,
Due to its plant-based properties, the Carbofen Resin can be used together with other raw materials or by itself as an air-entraining agent and plasticizer for mortar made of Portland cement in several applications, such as:
- Adhesive mortar
- Laying mortar
- Repair mortar
Shipping & Handling
- We export in containers of 20ft and 40ft.
- Carbofen is a natural resin. Therefore, it is classified as a non-hazardous material.
- Paper bags of 25 kg (approx. 55 lbs)
- Pallets of 1,050 kg (approx. 2,314 lbs)
- Big bags from 500 – 1,000 kg (approx. 1,102 – 2,204 lbs)
- We recommend storage in dry and fresh places.
More Product Information
- Made In Brazil
- Worldwide Shipping
- Carbofen is registered under EU REACH by Polytrade.
- Polytrade has over two decades of experience delivering its products all over the world.
Polytrade has made its products available in several locations through domestic inventorying and through strategic partners around the world. Find below the locations that stock Carbofen Resin: