Respin RLP is a flaked thermoplastic natural resin used in solvent-based coating formulations for the foundry industry.
Our product has physical and chemical properties similar to the Indian resin Shellac, thus placing Respin RLP in the favored position of cost-effective substitute or compatible extender for Shellac in formulations for foundry coatings.
Find below more information on our plant-based resin, including transportation, packaging and product availability details. Please contact our team if more information is needed.
A Flaked Natural Resin for Foundry Coating Formulations
Due to its physical and chemical properties, Respin RLP can be used as a raw material with other substances or by itself in formulations for foundry coatings. Our plant-based product is soluble in ethanol and is recommended for solvent-based formulations, such as:
- Zirconia coatings
- Graphite coatings
- Magnesite coatings
Shipping & Handling
- We export in containers of 20ft and 40ft.
- Respin is a natural resin. Therefore, it is classified as a non-hazardous material.
- Paper bags of 25 kg (approx. 55 lbs)
- Big bags from 500 – 1,000 kg (approx. 1,102 – 2,204 lbs)
- We recommend storage in dry and fresh places.
More Product Information
- Made in Brazil
- Worldwide Shipping
- Respin is registered under EU REACH by Polytrade
- Polytrade has more than two decades of experience delivering its products all over the world.
Find below the locations that stock Respin RLP: