Respin RLP is a flaked thermoplastic natural resin used in solvent-based coating formulations for the foundry industry. This plant-based raw material is obtained from a native Brazillian tree of the pine family, the Parana Pine.
Our product has physical and chemical properties similar to the Indian resin Shellac, thus placing Respin RLP in the favored position of cost-effective substitute or compatible extender for Shellac in formulations for foundry coatings.
Find below more information on our plant-based resin, including transportation, packaging and product availability details. Please contact our team if more information is needed.
A Flaked Natural Resin for Foundry Coating Formulations
Due to its physical and chemical properties, Respin RLP can be used as a raw material with other substances or by itself in formulations for foundry coatings. Our plant-based product is soluble in ethanol and is recommended for solvent-based formulations, such as:
- Zirconia coatings
- Graphite coatings
- Magnesite coatings
Shipping & Handling
- We export in containers of 20ft and 40ft.
- Respin is a natural resin. Therefore, it is classified as a non-hazardous material.
- Paper bags of 25 kg (approx. 55 lbs)
- Big bags from 500 – 1,000 kg (approx. 1,102 – 2,204 lbs)
- We recommend storage in dry and fresh places.
More Product Information
- Made in Brazil
- Worldwide Shipping
- Respin is registered under EU REACH by Polytrade
- Polytrade has more than two decades of experience delivering its products all over the world.
Find below the locations that stock Respin RLP: