Carbofen Gold is a flaked natural anionic bitumen emulsifying agent used in slow set emulsions for road surface binder applications and waterproofing. Our resin is derived from a tree native to Brazil, the Parana Pine, and has a chemical composition similar to oxidized gum rosin.
Carbofen Gold is insoluable in water in its natural state. Once neutralized with caustic soda, the product becomes a soap solution and soluble. Our product can be used as is or saponified, depending on the application.
Since Carbofen Gold is a natural resin, our product is a sustainable and environmentally conscious choice for companies that wish to maintain the quality of their products while also investing in planet Earth’s future.
An Anionic Bitumen Emulsifying Agent
Due to its plant-based physical and chemical properties, Carbofen Gold can be used as a raw material or by itself as an anionic bitumen emulsifying agent for slow setting (SS-1 and SS-1H) emulsions. These anionic emulsions can be processed into several applications, such:
- Slurry seal,
- Tack coats,
- Base stabilization,
- Soil stabilization,
- Bituminous waterproofing,
- Roofing applications.
Shipping & Handling
- We export in containers of 20ft and 40ft.
- Carbofen is a natural resin. Therefore, it is classified as a non-hazardous material.
- Paper bags of 25 kg (approx. 55 lbs)
- Big bags from 500 – 1,000 kg (approx. 1,102 – 2,204 lbs)
- We recommend storage in dry and fresh places.
More Product Information
- Made In Brazil
- Worldwide Shipping
- Carbofen is registered under EU REACH by Polytrade.
- Polytrade has more than two decades of experience delivering its products all over the world.
Since Carbofen Gold is a new product, we have stock where it is produced in Brazil. Polytrade has made its products available in several locations through domestic inventorying and through strategic partners around the world. Soon there will be more locations. Find below product availability: