Respin Shellac Matte is a natural resin capable of awarding wooden surfaces a matte finish when added to wood varnish formulations.
Respin Shellac Matte is soluble in esters, acetone, ethanol and methanol, while being insoluble in aliphatic solvents, water and aromatic solvents. Furthermore, for added flexibility, this natural resin can be used by itself or with other raw materials in wood varnish formulations.
Find below more information on our natural resin, including transportation, packaging and product availability details. Also, please contact our team if more information is needed.
A Natural Resin for the Varnish Coating Formulation of Wooden Surfaces and Furniture
Respin Shellac Matte has a favorable performance in wood varnish formulations and as the name suggests, is capable of offering a matte finish to wooden surfaces and furniture. Accordingly, the wooden area is protected from moisture, gains increased longevity and has improved resistance to scratches when a wood varnish coating with our product is applied to it.
Shipping & Handling
- We export in containers of 20ft and 40ft.
- Respin Shellac Matte is a natural resin. Therefore, it is classified as a non-hazardous material.
- Paper bags of 25 kg (approx. 55 lbs)
- Big bags from 500 – 1,000 kg (approx. 1,102 – 2,204 lbs)
- We recommend storage in dry and fresh places.
More Product Information
- Made In Brazil
- Polytrade has more than two decades of experience delivering its products all over the world.
Respin Shellac Matte is a new addition to Polytrade’s portfolio. Thus, our company has a supply of this new offering where it is produced in Brazil. However, we have a history of providing our portfolio offerings in several locations through domestic inventorying and through strategic partners around the world. Consequently, there will be more locations soon. Please find below product availability: