Respin Shellac Gloss is a flaked natural resin capable of bestowing wooden surfaces shine and a glossy finish when added to wood varnish formulations.
Respin Shellac Gloss is soluble in ethanol, methanol, esters and acetone, while being insoluble in aliphatic solvents, aromatic solvents and water. Furthermore, for added flexibility, this flaked natural resin can be combined with synthetic resins, such as those produced from colophony, nitrocellulose and P.V.A.
Find below more information on our flaked natural resin, including transportation, packaging and product availability details. Also, please contact our team if more information is needed.
A Flaked Natural Resin for the Varnish Coating Formulation of Wooden Furniture and Surfaces
Respin Shellac Gloss performs well in wood varnish formulations and is capable of offering shine and a glossy finish to wooden surfaces. Furthermore, the area is protected from moisture, has improved resistance to scratches and increased longevity of the wooden surface.
Shipping & Handling
- We export in containers of 20ft and 40ft.
- Respin Shellac Gloss is a natural resin. Therefore, it is classified as a non-hazardous material.
- Paper bags of 25 kg (approx. 55 lbs)
- Big bags from 500 – 1,000 kg (approx. 1,102 – 2,204 lbs)
- We recommend storage in dry and fresh places.
More Product Information
- Made In Brazil
- Polytrade has more than two decades of experience delivering its products all over the world.
Respin Shellac Gloss is a new addition to Polytrade’s portfolio. Thus, our company has stock of this new offering where it is produced in Brazil. However, we have a history of providing our portfolio offerings in several locations through domestic inventorying and through strategic partners around the world. Consequently, there will be more locations soon. Please find below product availability: