Respin Frilac is a natural resin ideal for food coating formulations since our plant-based product has anti-mold characteristics and is capable of awarding shine and gloss to food coatings when added into its formulation. Our flaked product is extracted from a native tree to Brazil, the Parana Pine, and modified to become a natural resin for food coating formulations.
Our product is presented in gold-brown laminated, thin scales so that it can be easily dissolved in solvents and provide a high degree of brilliance for food coating formulations.
Find below more information on our natural resin, including transportation, packaging and product availability details. Also, please contact our team if more information is needed.
Natural Resin for the Food Coating Formulations of Salami, Cheeses and Fruits
Respin Frilac was specifically designed for food coatings due to its anti-mold properties. Thus, this flaked plant-based product is capable of offering a glossy finish when added to food coating formulations for a variety of food products, such as:
- Sausages, especially Italian salami
Shipping & Handling
- We export in containers of 20ft and 40ft.
- Respin is a natural resin. Therefore, it is classified as a non-hazardous material.
- Paper bags of 25 kg (approx. 55 lbs)
- Big bags from 500 – 1,000 kg (approx. 1,102 – 2,204 lbs)
- We recommend storage in dry and fresh places.
More Product Information
- Made in Brazil
- Worldwide Shipping
- Respin is registered under EU REACH by Polytrade.
- Polytrade has more than two decades of experience delivering its products all over the world.
Find below the locations that stock Respin Frilac: