CarboGasket is a powdered thermoplastic natural resin with high bonding capabilities for solvent-based gasket sealant formulations.
Our product is soluable in acetone, ethyl alcohol and ethyl acetate, while being insoluable in petroleum ether and water. Also, CarboGasket has a high resistance to solvents, such as ethyl alcohol and gasoline, once solubilized and mixed into formulations.
Find below more information on this product, including transportation, packaging and product availability details. Please contact our team if more information is needed.
A Powdered Tackifier for Gasket Sealant Applications
CarboGasket has high bonding capabilities to adhere engine parts, joints and pipes for applications in the automobile, chemical and petrochemical industries. For example, CarboGasket can be used as a raw material with other substances or by itself in formulations for gasket sealants and automotive adhesives.
Shipping & Handling
- We export in containers of 20ft and 40ft.
- CarboGasket is a natural resin. Therefore, it is classified as a non-hazardous material.
- Paper bags of 25 kg (approx. 55 lbs)
- Big bags from 500 – 1,000 kg (approx. 1,102 – 2,204 lbs)
- We recommend storage in dry and fresh places.
More Product Information
- Made In Brazil
- Polytrade has more than two decades of experience delivering its products all over the world.
CarboGasket is a new addition to our portfolio. Thus, we have stock where it is produced in Brazil. However, Polytrade has a history of making its portfolio offerings available in several locations through domestic inventorying and through strategic partners around the world. Soon there will be more locations. Please find below product availability: